ABOUT

Saturday 26 April 2014

Sew For Victory Inspiration

This year I'm participating on the challenge "Sew for Victory 2.0" from beautiful lady Rochelle from Lucky Lucille, yeah! I found so much inspiration on her blog and that started my dreams about learning how to sew. So, here´s my beginning chance!

Este ano estou a participar no desafio "Sew for Victory 2.0" da linda senhorita Rochelle de Lucky Lucille, sim! Descobri tanta inspiração no blog dela e isso iniciou os meus sonhos de aprender a costurar. Então, aqui está a minha grande chance de começar!

1940s Fashion, The Definitive Sourcebook
 
Last February on my birthday, my dear husband gave me this wonderful book, known by many of you, 1940s Fashion's book is full of inspiration and so much prettiness. If you don't have it, try to buy it because is fantastic! For this challenge I inspired myself on this book, specially on plaid suits. 
 
No último Fevereiro no meu aniversário, o meu querido esposo ofereceu-me este livro maravilhoso, conhecido por muitas de vós, o livro "1940s Fashion" está cheio de inspiração e coisas lindas. Se ainda não o têm, tentem comprar porque é fantástico! Para este desafio inspirei-me neste livro, especialmente nos fatos em xadrez.
 
And here I began my sewing adventure...
E aqui comecei a minha aventura na costura...
 
Miss Beta

 

2 comments:

  1. That book is the bee's knees!!! I ordered it from Europe before it was released in North America just to get my vintage loving hands on it last year. It was well worth it indeed and ended up becoming one of my favourite titles on the subject ever. I've read it three times now and reviewed it on my blog a while back (last year) after the second reading.

    How awesome that you're learning to see and are participating in Rochelle's wonderful challenge. I wish you the very best with your project, sweet friend!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! This book is wonderful and all that historical information is so interesting. I've been learning so much with it. Oh, I would like to read your reviews on it! I also have the 1930s fashion and well worth the price too. I wish there were more books like these.

      Do you know a similar book about the fifties that I could read?
      Perhaps my dear husband could offer me for Christmas, hehe :o)

      Thank you so much precious friend!

      Miss Beta

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and thoughts. I appreciate each word and I look forward to read more about you. Come to visit more times! ;-)
..........................................................................................................................................
Muito obrigada pelos teus comentários e pensamentos. Cada palavra é apreciada e espero lêr mais sobre ti. Vem visitar-me mais vezes! :-)

Miss Beta